We’re so glad you’re here. Welcome to our colorful and creative world, where imagination has no limits.
How We Started
Itsy Bitsy was born 10 years ago, as a small shop in Bangalore by Harish and Rashmi Closepet with the simple goal of making the highest quality art and craft supplies accessible to everybody in India while inspiring creativity.
Where Are We Today
We’re proud to be India’s biggest retailer for art and craft supplies with more than 10000 products in our retail stores and online store. Since our inception, we’ve been trying to make more inspirational & affordable products.We’re so happy to be known as a “value store” by our customers today!
We are always on our toes, adding new products and creating trends for you to explore! We don’t want any creative need of yours to go unfulfilled and so we also import products from leading brands around the world.
What’s Important To Us
We operate in a customer-centric manner. Since most of our products are not final commodities, it’s important that we track the market trends and bring you everything you need. To understand your requirements better, we’ve built a strong community who interact with us and give us constant love and feedback.
More About Us
- We make over 120000000 handmade flowers every year.
- Our brand ambassadogs are Itsy and Bitsy.
- We are obsessed with colours.
- We’re proud to be a 100% organically grown business.
- We believe that everyone can be creative!
- We employ 2000 women in rural areas, directly and indirectly.
- Our products create entrepreneurs across the country, and this makes us so happy.
- We have 21 stores across the country over 7 cities.
- We are the pioneers of India's largest art & craft festival, popularly known as the Itsy Bitsy Creativity Carnival which was first held in Dec 2018.