Mesmerized by this captivating ocean themed resin wall clock? You can create this right at home! The glassy beauty paired with the calm, natural look will bring the soothing essence of the sea right into your living space. This artistic and functional timepiece captures the eternal allure of the ocean in a single, stunning display.
- Paint the MDF base of your choice with white chalk paint.
- Mix resin and hardener in 2:1 ratio by weight and divide the mixed resin into 4 (batches) small paper cups.
- Now mix white and blue (dark and light) resin pigments into 3 different resin batches.
- Glue the sand and sea shells to the base with wood glue.
- Pour the dark and light blue pigmented resin on the base.
- Pour white pigmented resin and a thin layer of clear resin.
- Create wave patterns using a heat gun.
- Allow the resin to cure for 24 hours.
- Once the resin is cured, fix the clock movement and clock hands. Glue the numbers with silicone glue.
Materials You Need